Richardson started as an annual journal of art and culture exploring and celebrating the the darker sides of sexuality. It has since expanded into a full scale clothing line, (which Style.com called "The Last Underground Streetwear Brand in New York"), with collaborations with Dover Street Market and Salem's John Holland.
Growing up in the city, you’ll inevitably build stacks upon stacks of memories, from twisted antics that you and the homies got up to, to the sultry nature of indulging in the vice of sought after erotica, right down to the simply dope anecdote that happened unexpectedly. Made in Paradise’ founder Maurice “MoMo” Maghnagi is no exception to having racked up a youth’s worth of recollected gems, of which he’s channelled into the platform’s very own in-house brand Memory Lane, or simply “ML.”
Made In Paradise aims to take you back to those glorious days of Golden Era Hip Hop, After school mischief, and weekend debauchery amongst close friends and family.
[sf_modal header="SIZING GUIDE" btn_colour="black" btn_type="standard" btn_size="standard" btn_icon="ss-star" btn_text="SIZING GUIDE"]
Option A - Measure your favourite pants / shorts
1. Choose a pair of pants or shorts that has your preferred fit;
2. Lay it flat, measure the waist
3. Match the result against column A of the size guide.
Option B - Measure your waist
1. Fit the tape measure around your waist where you like your shorts to sit;
2. Adjust tightness to what feels comfortable, but make sure there is enough room for an index finger inside the tape;
3. Match the result against column A of the size guide